Ah, do you feel that? Autumn’s breeze is only a week or two away. Here at Preschool powered by FasTracKids in Williamsburg Brooklyn, we’ve been wrapping up our record-setting summer season! With over 80 children in attendance over nine weeks, it was our greatest summer yet! Now that Fall is around the corner, we want to share some of the best destinations and activities for your preschooler in Williamsburg Brooklyn.
- McCarren Park – Let them run free! Kids needs exercise. McCarren Park has lots of safe space to run around and play before or after our classes.
- Mini Jake – Every kid loves a toy store! And we love Mini Jake because we love their taste and they’re local!
- TumbleWeeds – Art classes for your creative child. After school and private lessons available.
- Williamsburg Movement & Arts – Immerse your children in the performing arts with their Dancing Toddlers program. It goes great with our G&T 101 class!
- Painted Cloud – Art classes specially made for preschoolers. Two teachers work closely with up to five children on a wide range of art techniques and materials
- Miss J’s Gymnastics – Ms J’s is a colorful studio where kids can learn to listen, have fun, be social, and work out.
- WORD (Greenpoint Bookstore) – Reading, events and birthday club! Special activities and reading for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
- Rock and Roll Playhouse at Brooklyn Bowl – The Rock and Roll Playhouse workshops are a unique, interactive, and educational live music experience for children set in the remarkable Brooklyn Bowl venue.
- Smorgasburg – Follow the link for a guide to “Smorgasburg with Kids” – Yes, really! Love the parent comments on this article.
We’d love to help you plan a weekly schedule for your child. E-mail the Center Director, David, today: firstname.lastname@example.org.